> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Another Option
Login | Register

Another Option

Posted by ken steel on September 15th, 1998 11:00 PM
In reply to Paneling by Henry in MI on September 12th, 1998 11:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

Another option is to drywall over the panelling.
I had this successfully done - they used 3/8
drywall. The only concern is that the electrical
outlets had to be shimmed out to accommodate the
new thickness of the wall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC