> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Another inept mind
Login | Register

Another inept mind

Posted by Not Joe on August 28th, 1999 12:24 PM
In reply to a female Jo blow by LAURA on August 26th, 1999 04:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

You're obviously in dire need of male genitalia. If celibacy was thrust upon you (as it was rendered obvious by your answer), there are always other solutions to your problem, such as big plastic toy companions, some battery powered that could help "fill" those long lonely nights. I'm sure a butch like yourself has probably made one of these out of some materials found in the house as you are a "capable" handy-whatever (man/woman/monkey?) as you have you have stated with such need for self-validation (this means, "d-uh you need everyone to know you're capable").

You are obviously not educated in any way. If you would have read the message, it was in response to Joe's ongoing smug and rude way of answering everyone. I don't see where this was a gender attack, and more so why would I insult my own gender?

Get out of your basement once in a while and go out and see the world. I know that the pleasure-thingy you created from an old plunger, a pack of rubber gloves and some glue has you occupied in the basement most of the day, but get some sunlight for goodness sakes. Go out and meet some people.

I would never embarrass capable men and women. And, please, for your own sake, stop classifying yourself as "capable" on a public board, embarrassing yourself even further by pretending anyone cares about your bologna credentials (once again, “d-uh baloney” in case you didn’t know how it’s really spelled).

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC