> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Anode rod
Login | Register

Anode rod

Posted by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof on January 21st, 2003 02:58 PM
In reply to I Did A Search On This Site..... by Dodgeman on January 21st, 2003 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

Actually, you remove the magnesium one and go with an aluminum one.
Raymond VinZant

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Aluminum by Raymond VinZant Plumbing Prof  1/21/03 03:14 PM
  • same problem by frank  1/22/03 06:47 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC