> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > animal glue
Login | Register

animal glue

Posted by annette on January 30th, 1998 04:38 PM
In reply to "crackle finish" by Gary Talbot on December 19th, 1997 03:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

the animal glue they were probably referring to is
called "Hide" glue. Made from the hooves of horses,
and cattle.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC