> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Anderson Renewal Windows
Login | Register

Anderson Renewal Windows

Posted by Marc on January 20th, 2003 06:03 AM
In reply to Renewal by Anderson by Chris Gonzalez on January 10th, 2003 06:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

3 of 3 people found this post helpful

I am also in the market for replacement windows. I have to replace my Marvin Windows which rotted in less than 10 years, a truly inferior window. The company had done nothing but try to avoid responsibility for their rotten windows.
Neadless to say I don't plan on giving Marvin any business. I have looked at vinal windows and am not impressed with them, little choice in colors and no casements.
I am very impressed with what I saw with the Fibrex® Renewal product although pricy I do not want to replace my windows again in 10 years. They offer a warrenty that includes labor for I think 3 years. and 10 years on glazing and materials. They also have "coastal" corrosion resistant hardware which I need living on the coast of California.
I also have some 20 year old Anderson Vinal Clad windows which have been problem free save for rusting hardware and I am very happy with them.
It is a act a faith however in trying such a new product who knows if they will turn to dust or become brittle after 11 years exposure to the sun? I do think I will place an order for them and hold my breath for the next 10-20 years.
I was very impressed by the 8 weeks from order to installation they offer.
It would be nice if others with this product can add their experience to this board to help others in making a good evaluation of window productsl

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC