renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > And this is the root of the problem. Terry has no people skills. I can picture what REALLY happene
Login | Register

And this is the root of the problem. Terry has no people skills. I can picture what REALLY happene

Posted by Jim -ATS on April 25th, 2000 04:14 PM
In reply to Craftsman is a national chain, Jimmy... which nail to use to hold up a picture isn't a NATIONAL prob by keiser on April 25th, 2000 04:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

You will lose ALL CREDIBILITY on this board if you threaten to SPAM it every day.

You still haven't said what you hope to gain by doing this. Sears has met their obligation as a company. The individual actions of your store's manager can be dealt with in a more professional forum.

Your people skills are what is causing you your problems. We are not out to get you, or shut you down, or anything else. We just don't think what you're doing is appropriate or particularly useful to your cause. We HAVE stated what you COULD do to really accomplish something, but if you would rather whine about how unfairly you were treated, that's up to you.

This is the last I have to say on the subject.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC