renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > And I was just about to try your idea for waxing my car with egg whites, too!!!
Login | Register

And I was just about to try your idea for waxing my car with egg whites, too!!!

Posted by Bob on April 20th, 2000 11:54 PM
In reply to Home Alone--er, ah--Again by Martha in Westport on April 20th, 2000 08:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

Martha,
How wonderful of you to offer all of those eggs! I've also learned I can stretch my paint with the egg yolks I've separated from your eggwhite carwax recipe.

Funny you mentioned it, but our next project was to install a solar powered artificial daylight system for a henhouse, and I am so glad to have discovered you're in need of such a device!

Speaking of the value of our names, I've recently discovered that by merely signing my name to a napkin in a fine restaurant, I have given them enough that I can actually get change in return! It has turned into a rather profitable side job, plus the free food ain't bad either. Of course, there isn't a restaurant here in Westport that comes close to that pine sawdust stuffing recipe you sent me. My Inlaws will surely love it!

Come stencil my driveway next, will you? Then we can discuss the master bedroom...

Regards,

Bob

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC