> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > and another thought
Login | Register

and another thought

Posted by freddy b on January 19th, 2003 11:28 PM
In reply to In my opinion by Moderator, Steve on January 18th, 2003 08:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

if it where me i would wait for the spring time after the ground is dried out and there are no chances of heving the post they could do it now but in the spring the settling could be a problem make sure they gaurantee the work that it does not settle or heave after next winter
I have horses and have about 6 miles of fencing and corrals to work on every year and in the new england area i have run into problems with movment are they going to concrete the post or just set them on the grounsd are they going to set them with gravle at the base alot of factors to make sure your fence stay in place just my thoughts and experiences , good luck with your fence

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC