> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > anaglypta&lincrusta
Login | Register


Posted by Lynn Rickert on October 22nd, 2000 11:14 PM
In reply to the look of leather wall covering with paint by Pam on October 11th, 1999 07:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

There was a picture of a "leathering" technique in one of the home magazines. I've been trying to find a product that could duplicate the results. There are inexpensive ones at Home Depot that are called paintable wallcoverings. They offer a few styles but none that I wanted. I've been looking everywhere and finally I found an answer by way of getting these product names-anaglypta & lincrusta, which are made in England and appear to be difficult to obtain. I'm still trying. The information I have so far received is that they are expensive, so you may want to take a look at your local store to see if any of them suit your needs.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC