> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > An irritated Canadian shows their A**!
Login | Register

An irritated Canadian shows their A**!

Posted by Mr. Paint on April 27th, 2003 08:34 PM
In reply to Unnecessary sarcasm!!! by An "irritated" Canadian on April 27th, 2003 01:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

Irritated......If you only knew how many people have asked about painting counter tops - I don't think they read the posts in here. I do not have cynicism towards painting counter tops - I know it doesn't work!

I have been in the paint business for 18 years - I know what I am talking about - I am a know it all (regarding paint anyway) and proud of it. I mince no words in telling people if something they want to do is wrong - plain and simple. If they want to have someone hold their hand and tell them that something that they really want to do will work - even when it won't - read someone else's posts - because you won't find any of that on mine!

Most importantly - my Canadian friend - I AM CANADIAN TOO!!! So the relevance in asking the question about the post being Canadian is because "Melamine" Paint is a Canadian product - it isn't available in the U.S. and if the post was from Canada - then there are Canadian products I am familiar with that I could recommend.

So shed your inferiority complex - you obviously are not terribly confident if you were rattled by a simple question.

You should also never assume that everyone on this bulletin board is American - I think you were looking to pick a fight with one of us "Damn Americans" (yes - I still get Macleans) - and you blew it!

Mr. Paint

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC