> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > An Easier Way
Login | Register

An Easier Way

Posted by Tony P on October 22nd, 2002 10:51 AM
In reply to Dryer vent through concrete block and brick wall? by Scott K. on October 22nd, 2002 09:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

Would be to replace the plastic venting with ridgid aluminum. Follow the same routing.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC