> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Aluminum Wiring
Login | Register

Aluminum Wiring

Posted by John on February 5th, 2001 11:19 PM
In reply to aluminum wiring by Steve: on February 5th, 2001 09:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

The stuff you need is called "Penetrox A" made by Burndy. Also the type of wire nut that you use is important.

For a complete discussion of the problems associated with aluminum wiring check out the Aluminum Wiring Information Website

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC