> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Also check out this new product
Login | Register

Also check out this new product

Posted by Steve: on January 1st, 2002 10:55 AM
In reply to toplab plus by Amy Fauver on January 1st, 2002 09:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

sold at home centers. Its called "fibrous reinforced panels" or commonly refered to as frp.

Same applications and comes with inside/outside corners and adhesives.

Great for around kitchens and where cleanliness is a Must.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC