> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Also bye and bye....
Login | Register

Also bye and bye....

Posted by Steve Jones on September 6th, 2000 12:41 PM
In reply to If its black in color, I would contact authorities by Steve Jones on August 31st, 2000 02:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

Did Steve mention to wear aye protection, rubber gloves and a mask when using pure bleach or describe how best to clean up the bleach once it is dispersed? Even to open a window if there is one in the BASEMENT for some type of ventilation.

I myself do not think it is good advise at ALL since to me any mold or mildew should be taken serious as if it is toxic. I also believe bleach to be a very harsh chemical to use in a basement where there may not even be any ventilation, which would mean that even with a flimsy filter mask your lungs would still suffer severely.
"Cough, hack” Sorry I'm not done yet.... He is an idiot in every aspect of the word and has no business giving advice that could do considerable harm.

Now we come to you, you don't even want my opinion of yourself.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC