> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Also
Login | Register


Posted by David on January 30th, 2003 09:06 PM
In reply to No-Coat........... by doug seibert on January 30th, 2003 02:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steven, you can buy joint tape which has a metal strip in each side of it; designed just for this type of problem, like the ultraflex, but this does need to be mudded over. Available at most hardware/lumberyards.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC