> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Also
Login | Register


Posted by David on January 8th, 2003 06:43 PM
In reply to Sure by kp on January 8th, 2003 06:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Be sure to contact your zoning and code enforcement offices about this, particularly if each side of the duplex has it's own street address. They will need to change the legal description of the home on the record books.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC