> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > also
Login | Register


Posted by bc on December 6th, 2000 12:11 PM
In reply to subpanel by bc on December 6th, 2000 02:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

Forgot to say that the thwn wire is meant to be run in conduit otherwise use a sheathed cable like sheathed electrical cable assuming code allows in your area. Pull a permit and have it inspected which will help for insurance purposes.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC