> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > also
Login | Register


Posted by bc on November 1st, 2000 11:17 PM
In reply to pull chain by bc on November 1st, 2000 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

They do make remote controlled switches for fans, etc. They work like a tv remote controller. I've heard electricians talk about them. Don't know where you can get them though.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC