> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > also
Login | Register


Posted by bc on March 17th, 2000 10:28 PM
In reply to $5,000 reasonable...but need more info. by Jim -ATS on March 17th, 2000 04:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

With some historic buildings, you have to get state and local permission first. Depending upon the building, some people will do it for free if they get the materials for salvage. Depending upon how much salvagable material is there, you may not have to pay the full price. Check around with salvage yards(they may know someone). Got any amish people around? notorious salvagers. Good luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC