> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > alarm
Login | Register


Posted by brAin on June 25th, 1998 11:28 PM
In reply to Looking for continuous motion and water intrusion detectors. by Prashant jawalikar on June 25th, 1998 12:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

There are high water level alarms that work with electrical probes that sense the presence of water. Check with a pump MFG. for details.
good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC