> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Airless Painting & Sprayers
Login | Register

Airless Painting & Sprayers

Posted by Rick Brown on February 12th, 2000 11:38 PM
In reply to Airless Painting by Ken T on June 29th, 1998 08:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

I recently was given my year 2000 honeydo list and without a doubt I was given the choice painting into the next century which I chose not to do. So I checked out my local eagle,home depots ect. & decided to fork out about $ 600.00 for an airless paint sprayer, I wanted to get something that would last, and that I could spray my driveway with for coated cement,ect. I now have used it for ceiling texturing,primer,and crown molding trim.It's a wagner 3/4 airless that comes with the gun,hose& spray tip.I've never painted with this type of sprayer,just the cheap $ 100.00 models or less including the power roller
and stick. Stick is good for the price,but if your going to spray, you need to spend some money otherwise it will be a waste of time & money and a lot of spittig. Just plug in , screw on the gun put the paint under the feeding tube & practice spray on some piece of drywall. I have 3 different colors to paint in this room, it works good for large areas,but with alot of trim.I ended up brushing,until i get the hang of the. masking is the most time consuming, I did the whole room in 10 minutes,now my wife can brag to her friends and hire me out ha ha.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC