> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > AIR TRANSFER
Login | Register


Posted by Stanley L. Nuxall on June 18th, 2000 10:36 PM

Two rooms with a comman wall. One room has heat the other none. I want a fan unit (110v) that will fit between the 2x4 studs in the wall. Take hot air near the ceiling in one room and dispurse it near the floor in the adjacent room. I know they are made, I cannot find one.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC