> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Air Conditioner
Login | Register

Air Conditioner

Posted by Dave in Illinois on June 15th, 2000 04:59 PM

I am looking for a window unit air conditioner that is designed to fit in a slider window (where the air conditioning unit goes in sideways). I have seen them before but now that I am looking for it, I can not find one. Does anybody know of a company that sells such a unit? Thanks

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC