> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > air....
Login | Register


Posted by lawnboy on July 23rd, 2000 02:12 PM

I'm trying to remember of a new type of AC that has a type of chiller then runs pipes all through the house to small exchangers. But I can't remember were I saw this.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC