> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Agreed ...
Login | Register

Agreed ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on March 17th, 2001 08:53 PM
In reply to Move? by J O on March 17th, 2001 07:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Hi Carol,

Since you don't know what you're dealing with, it's best to have a Professional do the job. You may even need a new cement pad. Since you'll be hiring a Pro, consider moving it to another side of the house all together! 2 feet vs. 20 feet, what the heck??? Of course, consider the neighbors and if you'll get noise with windows open on whichever side of the house the unit ends up on.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: There are 'chemicals' involved in this move. Please don't attempt to do this on your own.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC