> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Agreed ...
Login | Register

Agreed ...

Posted by Jay J on July 20th, 2000 01:29 PM
In reply to ????? is Conducting Forgery of Good People's Names by Steve Jones on July 20th, 2000 01:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steve just alerted me to the same thing. I've read through it all and it bothers me just the same. I don't police this Forum, and for all the while, it's been self-policed. The conduct being shown by folks like this will be the end of this Forum as we know it, and force the use of the new BBS where everyone has to register. I like this BBS because of its ease-of-use in responding to all types of Posts. The new BBS doesn't lend itself in that way. I doesn't bother me to register because I'm comfortable enough to give out my e-mail address on this Forum.

This is all very distracting. I don't know what makes ? think it's me, Steve, or anyone else 'we know' that's making the Martha / Bob Posts. For all I know, it could be someone I know as well as someone who 'happened along' the Forum one day and saw all this going on. The ? guy doesn't want to be policed so I don't feel it's right for me to police anyone, including him, as well as Bob, or Martha. We do a lot of kidding on this Forum and it's always been in good taste, until recently. I think I've said enough.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC