> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > agree with all the above however
Login | Register

agree with all the above however

Posted by LJ in TX on October 7th, 2002 06:02 AM
In reply to I Agree but, by Jason on October 6th, 2002 10:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

you must start with a good set of plans from a licensed architect. then you can start your search for a General Contractor/remodeler. hope this helps...LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC