> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Again concurr with Bruce
Login | Register

Again concurr with Bruce

Posted by Moderator, Steve on March 3rd, 2002 09:55 AM
In reply to T-1-11 or what???????? by Sandra M. on March 2nd, 2002 10:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

cementious boards or siding will chip with flying rocks.

t-111, stained and sealed would be your best bet and it can be patched in case of some accident.

Also, get a rock guard or deflector. You need one anyway to save on kids, cars, and other things. Mulchers are great for a natural way to fertilize your lawn every time you mow. You can even buy a mulcher blade, then install a guard and your set.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC