> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Adapter's
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on April 4th, 2001 04:31 PM
In reply to Using American applicances in Europe by JMG on April 3rd, 2001 09:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

Go to any Radio Shack or CompUSA and the have them,byt if it's only for a hair dryer it's cheaper to buy one there.If you have a dual voltage dryer now all you need is the adapter.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC