> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Absolutely Right !!!
Login | Register

Absolutely Right !!!

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on November 27th, 2000 07:01 PM
In reply to well, there is an adapter for a fan to hang on this sort of ceiling. by Steve: on November 27th, 2000 05:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Mike,

As Steve says, there's an adapter 'stem' that comes with the fan. It's just for your stated purpose (ie., a 'angled ceilings.)

I just put one in for my M-I-L 2 weekends ago. When you buy a new fan, they give you parts for about 4 DIFFERENT mounting scenarios, one of which includes 'angled ceilings'.

Want an unsolicited tip??! READ the directions entirely before you do any work. Then, once you see what 'section/chapter' of the 4 sets of directions you need, re-read just them and go at it. It's amazing how many screws and such come with the fan. I had so many left over that I could have re-drywalled the bedroom I put it in! (Well, maybe just the closet.) (LOL)

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC