> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > absolutely contact electric company
Login | Register

absolutely contact electric company

Posted by bc on June 23rd, 2000 10:53 AM
In reply to Upgrade to 200 amp service by Randy Russell on June 23rd, 2000 10:30 AM [Go to top of thread]

Yes, contact the electric company. Unless they are being wasteful, chances are you are going to have to change the service entrance. If you don't know the cable size and amp load requirements and can't tell from looking at what you got, then you need to call someone. The electric company should check for free to what you need for a service entrance. Then when you contract with your electrician he will also look when he comes out to give his bid.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC