renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > about the law suit on the plastic pipes in mobile homes
Login | Register

about the law suit on the plastic pipes in mobile homes

Posted by Ann on June 8th, 2003 05:59 PM
In reply to Water Pipe Lawsuit by Theresa Moss on March 15th, 2003 10:11 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> My Polybutylene, Poly Butyl, Plastic, PB, Quest/Qwest pipe is leaking or brittle, Find Help Here! by Handyman on 10/26/2004

I just heard about that there was a law suit on the kind of water pipes I got in my mobile home.
That there was a number to call and I would get all of my water pipes replaced without costing me
anything. I was wondering how do I go about getting the phone number and if they would do it or not. My mobile home is 22 years old, and in the process of making double floors in the whole
mobile home, for I am having a lot of trouble with the partical board floors, I did have to replace some of my water line a few years back for some rodents had gotten to it and chewed a few places in it.
I just heard that it was on T.V. here a while back that there was a lawsuit on the kind of water pipes I have, and there was suppose to be a telephone number to call, and they would replace
all of my water pipes without costing me a thing.
If you can help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thank You.
Ann Bynum
4849 Lower Meigs Rd
Moultrie, Ga 31768
e-mail: abynum@alltel.net

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC