> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A visit to Martha's
Login | Register

A visit to Martha's

Posted by Henry in MI on July 5th, 2000 04:44 PM
In reply to Back again!! HaHaHa!! by Jay J on July 5th, 2000 04:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

I glad that you had such a WONDERFUL at Martha's on Park Avenue. I have to know, what color is she stencilling the building in. Is she doing the ivy so the building will look like a college building?

Hope you got the door on the chicken coop alright. It would be terrible if a cat burgler got up there and stole some of those hens. I'm sure that she would not mind a few white eggs going to someone as long as they did not take the brown eggs.

How do you fish for Koy? Around here, I usually us a half stick of dynamite and just wait 'til after the explosion and row around picking up the stunned ones. I'll bet it was real interesting if you set off a half stick in her penthouse pond. That would probably put out the fire under the can of Crisco that you were going to cook them in. As long as you were a gentleman and let her cut the first switch off a tree in Central Park to turn them with, I'm sure you will be invited back real soon.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC