> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A Type of Smooth Finish.......
Login | Register

A Type of Smooth Finish.......

Posted by joy on January 14th, 2003 12:56 PM
In reply to smothing "sand finished" plaster walls by Tim on October 9th, 1999 08:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

I would like to know about a particular
kind of wall finish that I believe is
rubbed onto wall with a glove?.......
It has a very smooth finish and creates a
thick wall look and it is quite beautiful......
Anyway, it is specially created on Wall of the
Southwest..........It is done with mud/plaster
and/or some other plasters.........thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC