> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A Suggestion....
Login | Register

A Suggestion....

Posted by Larry on October 24th, 2000 10:23 PM
In reply to rubberized surface to place under a tile floor by L Stone on October 24th, 2000 09:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

What you are looking for is called an anti-fracture membrane. There are many different types so it would be best to go to a tile supply house and speak to a rep about your particular requirements.

ECB MEMBRANE is designed for use under floor tile surfaces that require protection from structural and thermal movement. I have used this product and it is an outstanding membrane and easy to tile over (expensive too). It is self adhesive (extremely sticky- two people are needed to install it to prevent the membrane from sticking to itself). In addition, it offers many of the qualities (and probably more) that you are looking for.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC