> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > a "Must Read" article...
Login | Register

a "Must Read" article...

Posted by jb on March 27th, 2001 01:38 PM
In reply to ventless fireplace gel by jill on March 26th, 2001 07:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

I don't like vent free appliances at all. Here is a "MUST READ" article that shows how real-world conditions can differ from the rosy picture painted by the ventless salesmen.

Maybe, if the unit is sized correctly, maybe if the house leaks a lot of air, maybe if it is only used for an hour or two, maybe if the unit never malfunctions then it would be ok. Then again, I try not to base my family's health and welfare on maybe's.

Vent free appliances are junk and they can be unhealthful and dangerous.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC