> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A Pure Red Hell!
Login | Register

A Pure Red Hell!

Posted by Frank on March 12th, 2002 11:09 AM
In reply to Hunting Coat Red by Christee on February 19th, 2001 12:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

This has to be the most difficult of all the colors to paint, I agree. And when my customers choose to have this color done it sends chills down my spine!!! But, after working with it about 11 times this year I have managed to get it apply extremely nicely. I simply burnish the surface after about 2 coats, and it usually takes about two coats more to get it perfect. And if you don't apply a gray primer on a white wall good luck!! The stuff doesn't cover white for anything. I too also suggest Behr paint. You can have it color matched and it covers much better. But my first time with the RL red took seven coats!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC