renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A Possible Explanation ...
Login | Register

A Possible Explanation ...

Posted by Jay J on May 25th, 2000 12:16 PM
In reply to Am I a weirdo magnet??? by Jim -ATS on May 25th, 2000 10:35 AM [Go to top of thread]

Jim,

Have you ever read about the 'other dimension'??? You know, the OTHER dimension??! Supposedly, in this other dimension, the evil-you exists. And of course, the evil me too (and Wick and Henry and Steve and Martha and Bob and 'bc' and Dodgeman and John2000 and Regina and The Span Police and ...) Over 'there', all 'we' do is SLAM the renovateyourworld.com Posters. (But you see, over 'there', the Posters are wanting to paint their brick, formica, and ceramic tile, among other things, so the SLAMMING would seem 'appropriate' over there.) Moving right along ... Every now and then, there's a small tear, or bleed (if you would) between that dimension and ours. It usually occurs when someone with BAD intentions, turns GOOD, and makes their way to 'our side'. When that happens, some of 'their' Negative MoJo leaks through (when it shouldn't) and shows its ugly face over here. There's no reason to 'fix' the 'other dimension'. Both of the dimensions peacefully co-exist as long as one doesn't cross into the other (in a totally, EVIL disposition.)

With the advent of the Internet, these bleeds happen more often because it's so easy to SLAM w/o retribution. The good news is that one of these days, the 'other' you (and Wick and Henry and Steve and Martha and Bob and 'bc' and Dodgeman and John2000 and Regina and The Span Police and ...) will slip up, and when they show their ugly 'side', we'll ALL be there to pounce on them! You know, good always triumphs over evil.

So there you have it. I know you asked but I'm sure this wasn't the explanation you were looking for. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone's BUTT for you to kick. Be patient; the time will come!

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC