> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A Popular Question ...
Login | Register

A Popular Question ...

Posted by Jay J on August 23rd, 2000 07:20 AM
In reply to Paint Paneling by Kelly on August 22nd, 2000 04:48 PM [Go to top of thread]


Yes, it can be done. If you like the 'finished look' of painted paneling, then you're all set! If you can ask around to see if you can 'find' anyone of your friends or relatives or friends-of-friends that had it done, it may be worth taking a look-see. If you know a painter, perhaps he/she can get you a look-see. Even a paint Retailer (like Sherwin-Williams or Finneran & Haley, etc.) may be able to refer you to a finished room at a client, or something. If you have those 'gaps' between the panels, you'll see them. I'm only saying this because if you think you're gonna get a 'finished look' like smooth, drywall, you're mistaken.

Check out these links. Painting Paneling and How to paint paneling

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC