> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > a new type of gutter/deflectall???
Login | Register

a new type of gutter/deflectall???

Posted by annette bradley on January 4th, 2003 03:51 PM
In reply to New gutters - advice? by BGK on June 2nd, 2001 03:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have been told of a new gutter system called "Deflectall". This is the name I understood but must have gotten it wrong because I cannot find anything on line with that name. This gutter is suppose to send the water from your roof off in a mist into the air, feet away from the home, have you heard of this system? We are buying a home in SC and will need guters ASAP. The rain has ruined many doors and windows so gutters are a #1 priority and this system sounds just perfect. Please, if you can offer any help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Annette

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC