> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > a little more
Login | Register

a little more

Posted by andi on October 22nd, 2000 06:17 PM
In reply to no by andi on October 22nd, 2000 05:50 PM [Go to top of thread]

the dealership/service area was built in 19940`s with german pow`s. over the last 50 years it has had cars idling in it with leaded gasoline. we vacuumed and cleaned it all but white glove clean. lead paint i knew to look for. chloradine. abestos. molds. i just didn`t think of leaded gasoline leaving residue in the attic/part storage areas. loss of eye hand coordination, periphial nerve damage, stroke, heart attack, high blood preasure, loss of most eyesight, memory problems, pesonality disfunction, ect.... all at an early age. fourteen months ago i was the best around, now i`ve lost the most productive years of my trade. i came up three times toxic over a simple mistake. that`s why i`m so adament about researching any remodeling project anyone tackles. especially something like burning off a little paint. sorry about being long winded, just happens to be a sore spot.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC