> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A Hole InThe Wall
Login | Register

A Hole InThe Wall

Posted by Joe on June 8th, 2002 07:47 PM
In reply to new garage door/old basement. by susan andrews on June 8th, 2002 04:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Best way is to call a Contractor. That would be better then having the Fire Dept Collapse Unit at your house.Call A contractor,it's to DANGEROUS for you to do.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC