> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A guess, but....
Login | Register

A guess, but....

Posted by Jim on March 14th, 1998 03:44 PM
In reply to waste pipe vent/ vaporlock? by Paciifico on March 14th, 1998 03:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can find a check valve vent the mounts under you sink. These one-way vents will allow air into the system when a vacuum happens in the vent system. When you mount the vent under the sink, you usually need a "Y" or "T" fitting below the trap.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC