> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A couple of other points of interest:
Login | Register

A couple of other points of interest:

Posted by TomR (semi-real, semi-here) on October 14th, 1999 10:52 AM
In reply to The 64 million dollar question by TomR on October 13th, 1999 09:36 AM [Go to top of thread]

First off, thanks for the responses. These are great. I just hope that the “right” people are reading these. Then, maybe we can go on to the real task at hand. Keep the comments coming!

1) It is interesting to note that none (at least I don’t think any) of the regulars that were around when the new BB was announced, are around today. Those who were in contact with me outside this site had told me they had seen this before, and chose just to bow out. The new site structure was just not worth the trouble.

2) It is also interesting to note that many of your comments to me sound as though you think I am somehow connected with this site. Well I’m not. I volunteered my services because I did not want to see this site deteriorate into obscurity as other sites have gone before. I thought my unique combination of software system engineering and construction experiences would possibly help them out. They agreed, but in the final analysis I have no control over the outcome. I am simply a user like all of you, just trying to support something I enjoy.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC