> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A candle burned my countertop!
Login | Register

A candle burned my countertop!

Posted by felicia on April 4th, 2003 11:05 AM
In reply to Burn on laminate counter top by Renato DiLiello on February 2nd, 2003 10:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

My fiance was burning candles one night in our guest bathroom and forgot about it. He heard popping noises and ran in there and tried to clean up his mess. Well, he couldn't clean the counter top that is burned and now the small area is raised a little bit. What can we do to repair it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC