> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > A-a-xchangers....
Login | Register


Posted by Dodgeman on November 11th, 2002 09:54 PM
In reply to a-a-xchangers by Erv on November 10th, 2002 08:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

is a generic term for air to air heat exchangers.
Sorry I don't have a specific brand or model in mind.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC