> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "T" shaped rubber gasket
Login | Register

"T" shaped rubber gasket

Posted by John Feeney on March 13th, 2003 08:32 AM
In reply to Shower door seal by Angel Z. on January 31st, 2003 03:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

3 of 3 people found this post helpful

Can you tell me where you found the T shaped gasket. I live in Baltimore and can't find it in any store here. thanks.
John Feeney

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC