> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > 'Rolls Of Something' - Corrugated Plastic - Foam Filters ???
Login | Register

'Rolls Of Something' - Corrugated Plastic - Foam Filters ???

Posted by Jay J on May 19th, 2000 08:22 AM
In reply to Which ridge vent material is best to use? by Blair Smith on May 18th, 2000 04:01 PM [Go to top of thread]


Like bc said, it doesn't sound familiar to me either.

Is one of 'them' a Roll Vent? You can search the WEB using ridge vents as your 'keywords' and you'll get TONS of hits. Maybe after looking at a few of them, you can 'refer' us to them and talk from there.

It's not enough to just put in a ridge vent. Do you have soffit vents? Do you have gable vents? Is the 'space' under the roof insulated? Maybe you can tell us more about what you CURRENTLY have, and then tell us what you're really trying to accomplish. Seriously, I'm not trying to thump you. It actually helps 'us' to know the big picture (IE., answering my questions), as well as the little picture (IE., telling you what type of ridge vent to use.) You see, if you have a cathedral ceiling, well, the answer is none-of-the-above. See what I'm saying???

For now, my best to ya and hope this helps. I look forward to your answers.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC