> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "This old apartment on Park Avenue"
Login | Register

"This old apartment on Park Avenue"

Posted by Bob on May 1st, 2000 03:02 PM

Hi, this is Bob checking in from the new apartment on Park Avenue. I have been working with my dear friend Martha on the apartment here overlooking Central Park. We have nearly completed the first phase of the renovations by installing the duck pond in what used to be the living room. We found the place to be a lot quieter by removing the ringers on the doorbell and telephone. Something about the downstairs neighbor objecting to the new weather system in their living room, but we thought it was a practical joke.

The other neighbors haven't seemed to mind the chicken house we installed on the roof of the building, and boy, you wouldn't believe the eggs they have been laying!

Martha has almost finished the stenciling on the main floor, and has submitted a request to begin in the building parking garage. We are sure the request will be reviewed fairly by the building comittee.

The nail gun incident has now passed, and I find I am thanking Martha every day for the convenient place to put reminder notes, hang my jacket, and type with when my hands are full.

Be sure to check back often for further updates!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC