> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > "T" shaped (3 pointed) screen spline
Login | Register

"T" shaped (3 pointed) screen spline

Posted by Scott Ellner on May 30th, 1998 08:32 PM

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I need to replace the spline in a sliding screen door. I was surprised to see the old spline is made in the shape of a "T", with 3 edges. The edges of the broadest surface are about 1/8" from each other. It sure looks like the more common 1/8" round spline ought to fit in the slot and hold the screen in place, but I'd like to know for sure, especially since I haven't been able to locate "T" shaped spline. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC